A fun, educational, all-ages event, celebrating every family’s unique place in history.
Drop in and:
· Watch the 3D printers and laser cutter in action,
creating personalized family keepsakes.
· Bring your photos, slides, and negatives to
digitize at our Scan-a-Thon.
• At 2 pm: Learn from a presentation on dating and preserving old family photos with Julia Johnas. Bring in your old photos to share.
· At 3 pm: Observe and even taste as a modern-day chef recreates historical recipes. Pick up a ticket at the door as seating is limited.
· Enjoy hands-on crafts for the entire family.